We’ve all been there in an interview process. The interviewer/manager/recruiter drops the famous line,
“So know that I’ve asked you some questions… What questions do you have for me today?”
Well, regardless of industry or job, these simple questions included in our PDF will show your willingness to earn the position and genuine interest in the company. While asking these questions, make sure you have a notebook open and you’re writing down the response, in order to show your serious interest and use the response to your advantage.
PS: If you’re wondering what many interviewers are looking for when they speak to an entry-level candidate, they’re ideally looking for the following:
- Someone who is highly motivated to succeed in their role
- Someone who is coach-able and eager to learn
- Someone who can function well with the other team members
- Someone who is genuinely interested in the company and wants to be a part of the team
- Someone who isn’t afraid of a challenge
So if you’re looking to portray yourself as someone who can meet the above criteria, make sure you download the Cheat Sheet!!